Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: that Myra!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    she made me cry...

    in the best way though

    gosh I love her..

    so many don't like the "sis"thing

    but that is what she truly is to me

    we may not have been born in the same family

    but she is my sister in everyway that counts and everything else inbetween.

    Myra... you're the best.. Love ya!


    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    cuz I know ya like da beer *W* he he he

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    i know that... feeling....


    Chele says the same thing about me....... it's almost like we are sisters..........

    Treasure that~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Arent those friendships just the best??.. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    oh I do treasure that friendship *S* means the world to me. Im very lucky thats for sure!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my goodness, I think I have something in my eye.

    Excuse me girls.


    *acts brave*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and now look whos crying!!
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    I love you my sister!!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that made me smile....was kinda bummed..last nite and this morning...


    and THIS..is what i needed *L

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sofie!!! I've missed you! I couldnt find you anymore!!!

    Chloe, I'm so glad we could make you smile!

    My sis, my best friend. I miss ya something awful, but I'm so proud of you lately for what you have accomplished and I hope you do so well. Just remember, its YOUR choice, and noone elses!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe.. *S* hope you're still smiling!

    Sofa! welcome *S*

    and Myra.. thank you for your support.. I know you'll tell me straight up what you think and I value your opinion. *hugs* you're the best! *S* it is my choice and I think I've made a good one.. [img]confused.gif[/img] *L* we'll see how it goes and take a day at a time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •